Eric S. Steckerl
- Temple University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Buffalo, BA (cum laude) in Government
Professional & Community Affiliations
- Bar Licenses: Pennsylvania and U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Berks County Bar Association
- Open Hearth, Inc. (non-profit); past Member and Vice-President of Board of Directors
- Perkiomen Valley Foundation (non-profit); past Member of Board of Directors
E ric S. Steckerl has been in practice for over 30 years. After four years as a trial attorney for the Defender Association of Philadelphia, Mr. Steckerl has had a broad-based practice in civil and commercial litigation and transactions; personal injury, product liability and toxic torts; insurance coverage and subrogation; construction law; labor and employment law; election law; commercial and consumer collections; criminal defense; constitutional issues and general litigation. Mr. Steckerl has extensive litigation, trial and appellate experience in state and Federal courts.